Membership to MeCA is open to any company in the Maritime industry that wishes to improve the way it transacts electronically with its buyers / suppliers. MeCA relies on the active participation of its members to input ideas, stimulate discussions, and drive standards development. If your particular field of interest is not yet covered by the Association, please join and put forward your recommendations.
Benefits of membershipA MeCA member:
- Is licensed to create MTML (v2.0) compliant software for sale - applies to software companies (NB users of such software - i.e. shipping companies and suppliers - need no such licence)
- Has the right to display the MeCA logo on its marketing materials
- Has full voting rights
- Can put forward a representative to stand for election as director
- Can appoint a representative to sit on MeCA’s Technical Committee giving direct involvement in the development of MTML
- Can participate in any discussion group
- Receives information on MeCA activities and copies of standards etc.
- Participates in a structure to work collaboratively with the industry and Government bodies / Associations / Standards Organisations.
- Shows his or her company is actively involved in developing maritime e-business.
GBP250 per annum
Interested in joining MeCA?
If you would like to join MeCA, contact us at email@example.com